We gladly accept legitimate internet coupons. However, there has been a growing number of fraudulent internet coupons in the marketplace. We are committed to protecting our customers, manufacturers and our company against this illegal activity. Therefore, Just Save will practice the following guidelines for internet coupons:
- We will only accept printable internet coupons if they scan at checkout.
- We will not honor FREE Product coupons printed from the Internet.
- We will accept Buy One Get One FREE and other values that have a purchase requirement.
- We will accept internet coupons that have an expiration date. If no expiration date is visible, we cannot accept the coupon.
- Coupons will be rejected if they are distorted, altered or obvious duplicates. Coupons are non-transferrable, meaning they should not be photocopied or scanned and distributed to others.
- Coupons have unique serial numbers printed on them and follow industry-standard format. Any presented coupon that does not follow standard format will not be accepted.
- With the purchase of two like manufacturer’s products, we accept two internet coupons per day.
If you have any questions on the standard format of internet coupons, you can verify at www.printcoupons.com